Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Polizei or Fire Protection Buckle????

Article about: Hi Guys, Here is a buckle I am considering but I am confused about the finish. I think the Police buckles are silver and the Fire Protection buckles are dark grey. Please give me your though

Default Polizei or Fire Protection Buckle????

Hi Guys,
    Here is a buckle I am considering but I am confused about the finish. I think the Police buckles are silver and the Fire Protection buckles are dark grey. Please give me your thoughts on this particular buckle. Also, I do not see a makers mark, anyone recognize the design? Thank you, Bob

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Police Buckle 1a.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	175.1 KB 
ID:	1000970

Name:	Police Buckle 1b.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	121.7 KB 
ID:	1000971

Name:	Police Buckle 1c.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	1000972

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

At fist glance it looks good... But wait for Ben, Markus or David to vet this one !! I have a few in the pipeline on their way to me as well ..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Its is a matt colour but I would say Police rather than fire to be honest
    Ben

looks police to me.

?

Hi Bob, here is an example of Fire Protection/Police buckle. These are some older photos so I can take better pics if needed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4248.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	1001216   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4249.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	106.4 KB 
ID:	1001217  

Name:	IMG_4251.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	1001215  

Thanks for your reply's guys. I was more concerned with the color than the authenticity of the buckle. I believe that the same design is used for both police and fire protection and just a difference in color. After looking at all the police buckles in the section by Ben Evans I am more inclined to pass on this one until I can find a nice maker marked example with the police style leather tab. Bob

?

OK J

?

Quote by Combat Boots View Post
    Thanks for your reply's guys. I was more concerned with the color than the authenticity of the buckle. I believe that the same design is used for both police and fire protection and just a difference in color. After looking at all the police buckles in the section by Ben Evans I am more inclined to pass on this one until I can find a nice maker marked example with the police style leather tab. Bob
    Bob, What is the asking price on this example if I may be so bold...G

Yes, I thought the price was not bad at $125.00. Are you interested in it? Bob

?

Not so much for me, but for your collection... It is in outstanding condition and has great detail...
    For the price I think it would be a substantial starting point for you... JMO...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast