MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Polizei or Fire Protection Buckle????

Article about: Hi Guys, Here is a buckle I am considering but I am confused about the finish. I think the Police buckles are silver and the Fire Protection buckles are dark grey. Please give me your though

Default Polizei or Fire Protection Buckle????

Hi Guys,
    Here is a buckle I am considering but I am confused about the finish. I think the Police buckles are silver and the Fire Protection buckles are dark grey. Please give me your thoughts on this particular buckle. Also, I do not see a makers mark, anyone recognize the design? Thank you, Bob

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei or Fire Protection Buckle????
    P
    Many

?

At fist glance it looks good... But wait for Ben, Markus or David to vet this one !! I have a few in the pipeline on their way to me as well ..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Its is a matt colour but I would say Police rather than fire to be honest
    Ben

looks police to me.

?

Hi Bob, here is an example of Fire Protection/Police buckle. These are some older photos so I can take better pics if needed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei or Fire Protection Buckle????   Polizei or Fire Protection Buckle????  

Thanks for your reply's guys. I was more concerned with the color than the authenticity of the buckle. I believe that the same design is used for both police and fire protection and just a difference in color. After looking at all the police buckles in the section by Ben Evans I am more inclined to pass on this one until I can find a nice maker marked example with the police style leather tab. Bob

?

OK J

?

Quote by Combat Boots View Post
    Thanks for your reply's guys. I was more concerned with the color than the authenticity of the buckle. I believe that the same design is used for both police and fire protection and just a difference in color. After looking at all the police buckles in the section by Ben Evans I am more inclined to pass on this one until I can find a nice maker marked example with the police style leather tab. Bob
    Bob, What is the asking price on this example if I may be so bold...G

Yes, I thought the price was not bad at $125.00. Are you interested in it? Bob

?

Not so much for me, but for your collection... It is in outstanding condition and has great detail...
    For the price I think it would be a substantial starting point for you... JMO...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast