Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Polizei Sammlung

Article about: Lot's of rain and flooding where I am, so had some time to review the Polizei stuff. Fun to pull it out and see items that one has not seen in awhile

?

Default Polizei Sammlung

Lot's of rain and flooding where I am, so had some indoor time to review the Polizei stuff. Fun to pull it out and see items that one has not seen in awhile
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei Sammlung   Polizei Sammlung  

Polizei Sammlung   Polizei Sammlung  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei Sammlung
    P
    Many

Stay inside, we need you on the forum!

Great stuff, my favorite is the one near the grip of the bayonet

And very cool helmet! I like this pics from you, at first I thought that you just got a lot of great buckles but you have some nice other things too

"just got a lot of great buckles"

Well, you know what I mean..sometimes the words and sentences come out wrong.
    We can have one day when it's only allowed to write in Swedish, then you know how it feels!

And I hope that your house not are going to be water damaged

?

Nice photos. I like the artsy photos for a change of pace. I have done them with my SS buckles but maybe I should do some with Police stuff.

Some prime buckles there Jeff, very nice indeed
    Ben

?

Thanks guys. The pics are a bit grainy to me as I had to take indoor pics due to the weather...maybe take better pics another time

Very nice and attractive array of buckles with some a couple of neat bonuses.

?

Beautiful collection, stop complain about the rain send some rain my way. There hasnt been raining here since november.
    Last edited by TrondK; 04-29-2016 at 04:50 AM. Reason: im blind

?

If you are where I'm thinking you are I'm wishing you a safe out come and a house that is geographically elevated.

In the first and second pic , That belt and buckle combo on top are immaculate and has to be one of you cherished sets!!! No matter your photography skills and your thought about the quality of it. I find that pic to be total eye candy that I would love to gobble up!!!!!

For my education could you explain the Brown vs Black belt for Polizei . Is this rural vs urban? Or Luft vs Heer?

I hope the sun shine I am having will travel your way soon!!!!
    Stay safe and dry!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Hi Phil

The black leather buckles were worn by:

a.Schutzpolizei-Schupo-Reich Protection Police

b.Gemeinden-Municipal Police

c.FeurerSchutzPolizei-FSP

The lighter brown leather buckles:

a.Gendarmerie-Rural Police

b.Wasserschutzpolizei-Water Police (Gold Buckle)

I hope this helps.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast