Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Recently purchased Early SS Police/Enlisted Man Pebbled Aluminum Belt Buckle!

Article about: Hey, Kirby...Can you please add some examples from your collection ?? If IHaveTrueGrit Doesn't mind. I like these buckles... G

Default Recently purchased Early Fire Police/Enlisted Man Pebbled Aluminum Belt Buckle!

I just purchased this WWII German Fire Police/Enlisted Man Pebbled Aluminum Belt Buckle! I would love yous guys opinions on it. I've never seen this buckle before in person, but I have seen a few examples of them in books about german belt buckles. It is original I believe, but I would love information on it.

Ben hope to hear from you!

-Sean
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Recently purchased Early SS Police/Enlisted Man Pebbled Aluminum Belt Buckle!   Recently purchased Early SS Police/Enlisted Man Pebbled Aluminum Belt Buckle!  

Last edited by IHaveTrueGrit; 08-04-2014 at 11:33 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Recently purchased Early SS Police/Enlisted Man Pebbled Aluminum Belt Buckle!
    P
    Many

?

Not sure why you are calling this SS. This is a Fire Police EM buckle. A lot of dealers want to lump the Police in with SS so they can raise their prices. Fire Police is harder to find than a standard Police buckle. Still a very nice buckle.

Quote by kirby View Post
    Not sure why you are calling this SS. This is a Fire Police EM buckle. A lot of dealers want to lump the Police in with SS so they can raise their prices. Fire Police is harder to find than a standard Police buckle. Still a very nice buckle.
    When purchasing this buckle, the tag said SS, I have also seen it on a website, where it is said to be an early SS buckle, so that's why I put that it's SS. I'm new to collecting and I'm trying to get better at knowing my stuff. Thanks for your response!

?

Nice Fire Police buckle Sean. Just hope you did not pay SS buckle prices for it...

?

Whoever said this buckle was a early SS buckle is mistaken. Some large swastika buckles were used by the SS but this is a standard Police buckle and the finish makes it a Fire Police. The SS did control the Police and you will find a type of SS police officers buckle that is SS marked. The SS Polize Division did use both Police and SS insignia. A bit confusing. This is a nice Fire Police buckle and should have cost $90-120.

All the best

I paid $125 for it, I guess not too far off. Next time, I'll post pictures before I buy to get more info on it. Thanks Kirby and weller!

?

Very nice buckle has a good color and look to it as for the price a little high in the future just do a little more research

?

IHaveTrueGrit, I like this buckle, It has characteristics very desireable to me, As far as price, I feel
    that you did well.. Better to have one than NONE..TC... Gwar

?

Default Mne

Here is one of mine,,, Yours is Kick A** though...Gwar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Recently purchased Early SS Police/Enlisted Man Pebbled Aluminum Belt Buckle!  

?

Hi. $125 is still a good price. If I didn't have one of these I would have paid that.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast