Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SOS mint police buckle

Article about: Here's something else I brought back from SOS 2016.

Default SOS mint police buckle

Here's something else I brought back from SOS 2016.

SOS mint police buckle
    SOS mint police buckle
    SOS mint police buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SOS mint police buckle
    P
    Many

Very nice buckle and in top condition, good find mucker
    Ben

Very nice indeed!....

?

If you are going to bring something back from SOS I think that was a wise choice.

?

Very well done... M4/24 F.L.L., Nice to see the Tunic / Clothes protector in pristine condition and the impression stamp is deep and legible..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Very nice. I might have bought that one if I had seen it. I got some great stuff at the show but there was a lack of quality buckles. There was only one Postschutz and Dan D bought that. Walter Duggan had a gold LaPo I would have bought if I didn't have one. A few Bahnschutz nickel but I didn't see any aluminum. Only a couple of Water Police. Zero KM in very good condition. Only 2 right facing. Some stuff might have gotten snapped up before I saw it.

Quote by kirby View Post
    Very nice. I might have bought that one if I had seen it. I got some great stuff at the show but there was a lack of quality buckles. There was only one Postschutz and Dan D bought that. Walter Duggan had a gold LaPo I would have bought if I didn't have one. A few Bahnschutz nickel but I didn't see any aluminum. Only a couple of Water Police. Zero KM in very good condition. Only 2 right facing. Some stuff might have gotten snapped up before I saw it.
    Did the postschutz come with a belt? We had one at our table, buckle and belt. My helper brought it and we had it in our one case (our only case).

?

It had a matching belt. I didn't see yours. Didn't you have the three minty pebbled Heer?

I think his was a matching belt. I'll have to ask him. We didn't have any pebbled Heer buckles.

Great buckle and very nice dimensions on the swastika! The different swastika dimensions is what I like with the Polizei buckles