Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WasserSchutzPolizei Buckle CTD

Article about: Hi guys, could you please give me your views about this water police, one of the tooth is missing, but if you guys like the buckle I might go for it, is this type rare?

Following Ben and Joaquin s good advice, I will pass from this one, thanks guys for your views

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WasserSchutzPolizei Buckle CTD
    P
    Many

?

I must agree and dis-agree on some points here. First.. I am a very strong advocate of having examples in hand rather than none.. That being said though the "End" user must determine the price that they are comfortable with in order to attain a greater collection.. I have paid more for some lesser buckles in the hopes of finding a better specimen. I have sometimes achieved that goal.. We as collectors will not "Always" find the "Greatest" piece... So... Better to have one than none.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

For $420.......
    Regards,
    John

?

For $420, I'd think about selling my relative pristine example........just saying.
    Regards,
    John

I don't think I'd sweat the broken prong all that bad as long as the price is right. I'm a collector on a budget, so a good price can go a long ways towards making a piece appealing. It's not like you look on the back of any buckle that often, and it would still go on a belt.

I'm not sure if Jamoros even puts belts on buckles, but if it's going to be in a case, I don't think it makes all that much difference, virtually none for display reasons anyway.

Personally, I like the aging on this one, it's got personality ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2