Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Would you buy this buckle?

Article about: Spent some time studying this and similar others. Can't decide if real or not. I'll leave it to the professionals. Thank you in advance. Von Ritt

Default Would you buy this buckle?

Spent some time studying this and similar others. Can't decide if real or not. I'll leave it to the professionals. Thank you in advance.

Von Ritt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Would you buy this buckle?   Would you buy this buckle?  

Would you buy this buckle?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Would you buy this buckle?
    P
    Many

Hello Von looks good to me . Best regards.

Brian

Brian Sir, Thanks for your input. Truly appreciate your time. Hope to post up a few more items today. IF you're bored or have nothing else to do, your guidance would go a long way for me. Best, Von Ritt

I like it!

Yes, I'd buy this buckle, but I'd have liked to see also the sides and the catch from another angle.
    MP

An added bonus perhaps that the buckle is “double marked”.

R S & S as the abbreviation of course for Richard Sieper und Söhne, however the buckle reverse also displays a well documented diamond logo of the company.

Regards and best wishes,

David

Very desirable and early made buckle. Good eye David to spot the extra markings. If available buy it nicely marked original example
    Ben