Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

British Pattern 58 Webbing

Article about: Here's my basic set, crap shots, can't make out most of the dates/mfg makers but I can make out one WW2 manufacturer! Never really played with each individual item as they've always been ass

Ahh Cheers Mark, you always whack in great educational input
    THANKS MATE.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement British Pattern 58 Webbing
    P
    Many

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Ahh Cheers Mark, you always whack in great educational input
    THANKS MATE.
    No wuckers mate! (that's correct isn't it? I did learn it from a Fosters beer advert )

For me this what the forum is all about. I don't know how many times I have been puzzled by an aspect of a particular item then been amazed by that extra little bit of info a member has taken the trouble to post rather than just "yes it is or no it isn't"

On the subject of this thread I will post one or two of the pieces I have that are part of the '58 system but are not seen as often as the basic soldiers set. Give me a mo till I dig them out of the jumble in the attic

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

58 Pattern is collectable! Well BU###r me. I think I've got about three sets in the attic and at least 2 ground sheets, (ponchos) I still use on as a basher on the rare occasion someone manages to get me to do an exercise.

The attic of doom has at least 4 large cardboard boxes with every sort of British uniform issued since 1979! And at least 3 sorts of each, (although I have 6 sets of Blacks, (All black combat 95's) and the same for deserts).

Quote by vegetius View Post
    58 Pattern is collectable! Well BU###r me. I think I've got about three sets in the attic and at least 2 ground sheets, (ponchos) I still use on as a basher on the rare occasion someone manages to get me to do an exercise.

The attic of doom has at least 4 large cardboard boxes with every sort of British uniform issued since 1979! And at least 3 sorts of each, (although I have 6 sets of Blacks, (All black combat 95's) and the same for deserts).
    58 not common here in Australia, well in my neck of the woods! Cheers for looking.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3