Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

post war British Parachute regiment and Airborne forces maroon berets

Article about: I'll start this with a group shot and add individual pics of each one when I get chance.

Default post war British Parachute regiment and Airborne forces maroon berets

I'll start this with a group shot and add individual pics of each one when I get chance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture post war British Parachute regiment and Airborne forces maroon berets  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement post war British Parachute regiment and Airborne forces maroon berets
    P
    Many

there is ten in the pic but I have eleven to post, I will do it in two lots.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture post war British Parachute regiment and Airborne forces maroon berets   post war British Parachute regiment and Airborne forces maroon berets  

post war British Parachute regiment and Airborne forces maroon berets   post war British Parachute regiment and Airborne forces maroon berets  

post war British Parachute regiment and Airborne forces maroon berets   post war British Parachute regiment and Airborne forces maroon berets  

Regards,

Jerry

and the other five.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture post war British Parachute regiment and Airborne forces maroon berets   post war British Parachute regiment and Airborne forces maroon berets  

post war British Parachute regiment and Airborne forces maroon berets  
    Regards,

Jerry

?

Nice berets Jerry, Sorry to
    activate an old thread but I am
    curious. Are the two examples (non contract?) , the one where the leather overlaps the lining and the one without a lining… are these private purchase?