Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1933-1935 Reichsbahn (Art deco)

Article about: Hi guys, new arrival today. I could not really afford this and had a big barney with the wife but I had to buy it. It is a very nice and very rare 1933-35 Reichsbahn buckle by Assmann. This

Default Re: 1933-1935 Reichsbahn (Art deco)

Hello,

here to compare more pics of aground dug from Osang area ......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	501184Click image for larger version. 

Name:	005.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	180.8 KB 
ID:	501185
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Hi Ben,

it is a really nice buckle. The interesting thing is that it looks like a worn piece. If so this is a novelty to me as I know the fire gilded ones only in unworn condition.

Quote by kirby View Post
    These are all rare but a gold one would be a lot rarer.
    Right but not right!
    Usually we have to think that a gilded Bahnschutz buckle has to be less common than its silver brother. In fact the contrary is the case: You will find much more gilded pieces than silver ones. Quite all the gilded ones are unworn and the saga says that they were part of the early Assmann factory find beside the Gau Essen and the LaPo buckles. So it is much easier to find a gilded Art Deco Bahnschutz buckle than a silver specimen. Generally a worn specimen of these is hard to find as they were introduced only for a very short period.

Quote by yellow12 View Post
    Hello,

here to compare more pics of aground dug from Osang area ......
    @ Markus:

Was this particular buckle once in your possession?

Regards,
    Guido

Thanks for the pics Markus, is that a ground dug example?
    Ben

Hello Guido, yes mate the buckle has for sure been worn, that areas where the buckle would have been handled are the worn areas
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Thanks for the pics Markus, is that a ground dug example?
    Yes Ben, ground dug - and it belongs not to Markus!

Best,
    Guido

Quote by Guido View Post
    Hi Ben,

it is a really nice buckle. The interesting thing is that it looks like a worn piece. If so this is a novelty to me as I know the fire gilded ones only in unworn condition.

Right but not right!
    Usually we have to think that a gilded Bahnschutz buckle has to be less common than its silver brother. In fact the contrary is the case: You will find much more gilded pieces than silver ones. Quite all the gilded ones are unworn and the saga says that they were part of the early Assmann factory find beside the Gau Essen and the LaPo buckles. So it is much easier to find a gilded Art Deco Bahnschutz buckle than a silver specimen. Generally a worn specimen of these is hard to find as they were introduced only for a very short period.

@ Markus:

Was this particular buckle once in your possession?

Regards,
    Guido
    Hello,

no Guido . I take the photos from the WWW .

but i know the finder .
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

?

Quote by yellow12 View Post
    Hello,

no Guido . I take the photos from the WWW .

but i know the finder .
    Dear Markus!

Perhaps better to know who is the owner instead of the finder if you post images of buckles wich are not from your own collection. I know also a lot of "finders" but this provides me not automatically with a right to post foreign pictures! At least you should declare that you are posting buckles wich belong not to your collection.

Quote by Guido View Post
    Dear Markus!

Perhaps better to know who is the owner instead of the finder if you post images of buckles wich are not from your own collection. I know also a lot of "finders" but this provides me not automatically with a right to post foreign pictures! At least you should declare that you are posting buckles wich belong not to your collection.
    Hello Guido ,

don't want to discriminate against anyone with this pics !

All buckles from my collection are signed with my initials "yellow12" !!!!!!

I never claims that this are my buckle !!!!!!!
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

?

Markus!

Usually all posted buckles without any further declaration are from the own collection. Do you agree?

Ben, I had both the gold and silver one of these. I believe they were on my list of buckles I sent you for sale. Kirby, The silver buckle is much, much mote difficult to locate then the gold version.

bill

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast