Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

In your opinion, post buckle.

Article about: Friends, your opinion is important.

Default In your opinion, post buckle.

Friends, your opinion is important.In your opinion, post buckle.In your opinion, post buckle.In your opinion, post buckle.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement In your opinion, post buckle.
    P
    Many

Very strange Yuri, I have never seen Postshutz buckle in this configuration. I dont like the OLT prongs for starters, The tab is not an Assmann tab, the markings I have never seen before either. I am not saying its fake as I cannot prove it or give you any evidence to say otherwise. If I was a guessing man I would say a made up buckle
    Ben

Thanks Ben. Me she, too, gives more cons, than plus.

I agree with Ben, I don't like this buckle, in addition to the details mentioned by Ben, I would add the too distant solder points

Thanks Ivan.

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Very strange Yuri, I have never seen Postshutz buckle in this configuration. I dont like the OLT prongs for starters, The tab is not an Assmann tab, the markings I have never seen before either. I am not saying its fake as I cannot prove it or give you any evidence to say otherwise. If I was a guessing man I would say a made up buckle
    Yuri - I totally agree with Ben and the others in that the parts may be original but it is a definite put together buckle. You have an Assmann marked box, a Haarmann roundel and an as yet, unidentifiable tab.

?

In 2012 I bought a 139 buckle collection and it included a brass Postschutz with a nickel roundel. I thought the buckle was fake till I found the exact buckle in Angolia's first buckle book from the early 80's. It listed Wilhelm Saris as the owner of the buckle. He said, in a thread I started, that he got the buckle from a former employee of Berg and Nolte. Whim and David North had a major disagreement over the buckle. I ended up selling the buckle to a advanced European collector. I came across anther one of these at the SOS 4-5 years ago. There are a few of these buckles but they are questionable to same collectors.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture In your opinion, post buckle.