Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Crown Jewel Rad Buckle

Article about: I am extremely happy to announce, that a deal between another collector and myself was achieved in order to further enhance my Rad / Fad collection of buckles.. A "Great" many than

?

Default Crown Jewel Rad Buckle

I am extremely happy to announce, that a deal between another collector and myself
    was achieved in order to further enhance my Rad / Fad collection of buckles..
    A "Great" many thanks go out to Zeppelin !!
    I am in Newark, NJ at the moment and will post detailed pics when I arrive home in a few days.. This is a not often if ever ?? Encountered buckle.. I don't think it is even on the list of "Known" makers in the Rad / Fad database on our site.. It is finds like this this that keeps me going to enhance my collection in the hope that there are other unknown makers just waiting to be found or makers that have not been seen.. I plan on attending a few of the larger shows this year in my search... I also hope to meet fellow members that attend the SOS / MAX venues
    in 2017...
    Attached Images Attached Images Crown Jewel Rad Buckle  Crown Jewel Rad Buckle  Crown Jewel Rad Buckle 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Crown Jewel Rad Buckle
    P
    Many

Very nice buckle G and interestingly look at the prongs, Assmann made, I wonder if the got a batch from them?
    Ben

Another fantastic result for you G!
    "Per Ardua"

MAP
    ?

Congrats G. I can feel the "wave" of excitement from just across the Hudson river!

Nice to have forum members help each other out!

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It will be difficult to find a better buckle

?

Congrats on that pristine addition to your RAD collection!!!
    That is beautiful looking

Semper Fi
    Phil

More Assmann prongs
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Crown Jewel Rad Buckle   Crown Jewel Rad Buckle  

Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Very nice buckle G and interestingly look at the prongs, Assmann made, I wonder if the got a batch from them?
    It is not a big surprise to see these prongs on this buckle. Ulbricht/Wien belonged to Assmann.

Quote by Wickie View Post
    It is not a big surprise to see these prongs on this buckle. Ulbricht/Wien belonged to Assmann.
    That is very interesting, is there a link/document etc to show this? Makes sense with them prongs
    Ben

?

Quote by Wickie View Post
    I am curious as well about this....
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast