Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Freiwilliger Arbeitsdienst buckle opinion

Article about: Hello, This will be my first attempt to procure a FAD Assman FAD Freiwillger Arbiet Dienst buckle, Assman marked/ Ges. Gesh.. The buckle is \\$\\$ pricey \\$\\$ to say the least... I would just like

?

Default Freiwilliger Arbeitsdienst buckle opinion

Hello, This will be my first attempt to procure a FAD Assman FAD
    Freiwillger Arbiet Dienst buckle, Assman marked/ Ges. Gesh..
    The buckle is $$ pricey $$ to say the least... I would just like some opinions.
    As far as my research goes it looks legit based on Nash and other threads I have read here. Thanks guys...Gwar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Freiwilliger Arbeitsdienst buckle opinion   Freiwilliger Arbeitsdienst buckle opinion  

Attached Images Attached Images Freiwilliger Arbeitsdienst buckle opinion 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Freiwilliger Arbeitsdienst buckle opinion
    P
    Many

?

Nice buckle but this is the most common pattern. When you said it was a bit pricy I did a search and was surprised to see dealers asking around $300 for these. I was thinking these were worth about half that.

?

kirby... Yeah... no kidding about the price.. As Ben says... What is it worth to a collector ?
    I want this buckle ..perhaps I will find a similar item for a wee bit less but, I doubt it... Thanks kirby..Gwar

?

I have the same Assmann FAD and here is another variant.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Freiwilliger Arbeitsdienst buckle opinion   Freiwilliger Arbeitsdienst buckle opinion  

Freiwilliger Arbeitsdienst buckle opinion   Freiwilliger Arbeitsdienst buckle opinion  

Its a nice buckle Gwar, expensive but nice. I agree with Kirby, over priced but if you like it and the buckle is worth that to your collection then so be it mate BTW here is another variant of this buckle with the makers mark under the pin sleeve

Freiwilliger Arbeitsdienst buckle opinion  
    Ben

nice.

Great buckle!....