Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My FAD collection

Article about: Hello all, would like to show my collection of FAD-buckles. All the FAD-buckles are different. Some have maker marks, most not. Just to complete this part of my collection I added one RAD-bu

?

Default My FAD collection

Hello all,
    would like to show my collection of FAD-buckles. All the FAD-buckles are different. Some have maker marks, most not. Just to complete this part of my collection I added one RAD-buckle and one buckle from the "Dienst fur Deutschland" which was for only 9 (!) month in 1953 a small voluntary labour service organization in East Germany (which had quite the same ranks as the RAD).
    Would like to know, what other types of FAD-buckles are in existence. I mean not pictures from books but existing buckles in collections.
    Hope You enjoy.
    Best regards, Thomas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My FAD collection   My FAD collection  

My FAD collection   My FAD collection  

My FAD collection   My FAD collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My FAD collection
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome, there are some super examples of FAD buckles there and some lovely variants. Many thanks for sharing with us. If you ever get the time I would love to see each one front and rear
    Ben

?

A great collection. Some very rare variants. Love the little one. Makes me want to add a few more to my collection.

All the best

Kirby

Hello,

some very nice buckles !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Outstanding collection !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Thank You! If time permits I will show additional pictures of single buckles. The brass silvered FAD on the single shot is the first for me. Are there brothers? What about other patterns of FAD-buckles?
    Best, Thomas

Awesome! Some of them are new to me, and they are beautiful!

?

There are several in the RAD / FAD makers thread..
    It appears that you have been collecting for some time.
    The examples ( some ) posted are very seldom encountered IMO
    You have a extraordinary collection.. Hard to beat I would dare say..
    The only pieces I have are these..
    Do you collect RAD as well ?? Just curious G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My FAD collection   My FAD collection  

Last edited by Gwar; 04-01-2017 at 09:21 PM.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Hello Gwar,
    I've been collecting German belt buckles and brocades of all time periods since 1989, so for quite some time I would say. By saying that I just realize how old I've gotten over the time... I started at the age of 16...
    I am not specialized in RAD. Although it all started with a denazified RAD-buckle (Brehmer) which my dad owned and used to wear while working in the garden and so. So I've got a special relationship to RAD buckles. I really admire Your RAD-collection. It is probably the most complete in the world. I myself have only a few in my collection. I just prefer collecting buckles which are different in design, material or the way they were made, different catches, interesting or seldom maker marks and so on.
    You also have some FAD buckles which seem different. Thanks for showing.
    But I am still interested to know if there are other FAD-designs out there, like some You can see in catalogs.
    Best regards, Thomas

The FAD buckle is underestimated! So many wonderful designs and variants out there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast