Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Personalized RAD

Article about: Hey guys....Pretty sure I've posted this one before - but came across the pics and wanted to put her up again. I like to think that the swastika was period applied...but it probably wasn't -

Default Personalized RAD

Hey guys....Pretty sure I've posted this one before - but came across the pics and wanted to put her up again. I like to think that the swastika was period applied...but it probably wasn't - I say that because it would probably have gone against uniform regulations...but who knows...
    What I do like is the quality in which the swastika was manufactured and applied. You can't see any wear where the original swas would have been ground off and the crisp lines of the brass swastika are really nice.

Anyways....it was a buckle that was affordable and very cool looking - so I went for it. If only I could get it to tell me its story.

Cheers!
    Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Personalized RAD   Personalized RAD  

Personalized RAD   Personalized RAD  

Personalized RAD  
    Attached Images Attached Images Personalized RAD  Personalized RAD 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Personalized RAD
    P
    Many

Default Re: Personalized RAD

Another unusual buckle Rob, I think this has been re-nazified lol brilliant and different, also nice maker, Wilhelm Binder
    Ben

Default Re: Personalized RAD

Thanks Ben! Yes....very unique looking.....I like the character it exudes!

Rob