Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Rad B.S.W.

Article about: Nothing spectacular... Just one I did not have..G

?

Default Rad B.S.W.

Nothing spectacular... Just one I did not have..G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rad B.S.W.   Rad B.S.W.  

Rad B.S.W.   Rad B.S.W.  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rad B.S.W.
    P
    Many

I like it!...

MAP
    ?

Nothing spectacular????? Ya got to be kidding me G! Mint NIB (without the box of course ) is pretty spectacular to me!

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nothing spectacular????? Ya got to be kidding me G! Mint NIB (without the box of course ) is pretty spectacular to me!

M
    Many Thanks... I was looking over the collection this week and added a few more to the "Fold" I will post them soon... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

When you are showing buckles like this I realize that I have underestimated RAD buckles!

I have to get myself one soon, but I think that I have to save money for a while to build up a good budget.
    Right now, I just shop when I get money and then later when I see something I want...I dont have money enough

Hello G ,

the condition is more than spectakular !!!!!!!!
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

A very nice example!
    Congrats!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Another nice addition. You don't see this maker very often. I had either a Heer of a Luftwaffe from this maker.

G IMO a super buckle, you did not have one, its in fantastic condition, mae does not get better than that lol
    Ben

?

That is one screaming nice RAD buckle The off-center maker stamp reminded me of its 1940 Heer cousin, double-stamped and upside down
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rad B.S.W.   Rad B.S.W.  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast