Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rad Buckle Berg & Nolte

Article about: I collect RaD buckles. Somtimes I prefer to buy an example not really worthy of collector status, However, I believe it is better to have an example than none at all. When the opportunity to

?

Default Rad Buckle Berg & Nolte

I collect RaD buckles. Somtimes I prefer to buy an example not really worthy
    of collector status, However, I believe it is better to have an example than none at all.
    When the opportunity to upgrade exists, I do what I can to better my collection.
    This is what I will claim to be a "Minty" Berg & Nolte M4/30 Ludensheid.
    This new buckle will be in my hands this week..
    I have also aquired a Freidrich Linden, Ludenscheid Rad bucke (M4/24) not in great condition, but a better specimen is out there..
    Also, another Klein & Quenzer RaD.. I will post better pics this week of all my finds.
    And, I would like to thank all on the forum for your kind replies thus far... Gwar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rad Buckle Berg & Nolte   Rad Buckle Berg & Nolte  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rad Buckle Berg & Nolte
    P
    Many

Gwar, any buckle is better than nowt another nice find mate especially in that condition
    Ben

?

Thanks Ben.. Gwar

?

That is a beauty, Gwar! All the buckles I've seen in your collection are worthy of being there.

nice.