Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rad Private purchase buckle

Article about: At this rate I don't know if it's The Max Show or The SOS.. For review is a Private purchase RaD belt buckle in a manufacturing style I currently do not have in my collection. The pebbling i

?

Default Rad Private purchase buckle

At this rate I don't know if it's The Max Show or The SOS..
    For review is a Private purchase RaD belt buckle in a manufacturing style I currently do not have in my collection. The pebbling is very nice on the backside.. Any comments welcome.. I hope that the seller takes my offer.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rad Private purchase buckle   Rad Private purchase buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rad Private purchase buckle
    P
    Many

Very nice!....

Looks nice G, is the prongs and sleeve zinc?
    Ben

?

Ben, I am not sure of the construction method or material as of yet.. I assume aluminum for the box.

?

Nice buckle hope you get it. On the Max vs SOS. I was going to both shows but I have cut down to just the SOS. The SOS is almost twice the size of the Max. The Max is about 25 miles from the airport. The SOS is is about a mile from the airport. A lot more hotels and better rates at the SOS. The membership to the Ohio Valley Military Society costs less than half what it will cost you to get into the Max.

all the best

Kirby

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Ben, I am not sure of the construction method or material as of yet.. I assume aluminum for the box.
    I would say from the prongs and pebbled rear maker could be Assmann
    Ben

great one.

?

My, well not the biggest pet peave is when partners at a firm sell unbenownst to one another and don't remove items from their site,, UGGGG !!!!