Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Rad r.s.& s

Article about: I added this very nice Seiper RAD at the SOS. Also got the photos. They aren't what I collect but nice images with the flags and pole top. To bad I don't know someone who likes RAD stuff.

?

I added this very nice Seiper RAD at the SOS. Also got the photos. They aren't what I collect but nice images with the flags and pole top. To bad I don't know someone who likes RAD stuff.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rad r.s.& s   Rad r.s.& s  

Rad r.s.& s   Rad r.s.& s  

Rad r.s.& s  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rad r.s.& s
    P
    Many

?

Default rad

Hahahahaa... Nice set that you have there.. Nice 38' or 39' ??
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Yeah...not many RAD geeks around here...

Very nice pick up.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

It is a 38. Searching around it seems the 36 buckles were marked with the double diamond trademark. I haven't seen a 37 so I'm not sure how they are marked.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rad r.s.& s  

?

I have a near mint state RAD R.S.& S. somewhere around here in my mess of stuff..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Nice buckle mate, good pick up
    Ben

?

Glad you like it. It is better in hand than the photos show. Worst SOS for buckles that I have seen in a long time. Only added 5 buckles. The early nickel SS,I posted, is the one that excited me. My buddy Garry lucked into a Werkschutz Reitz buckle and a small Dancing Dragon at very good prices.

Like the whole set you picked up, well done!
    "Per Ardua"