Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RAD Whilhelm Binder tabbed

Article about: A recent purchase.. Not in great condition but better than a buckle without tab.. G

?

Default RAD Whilhelm Binder tabbed

A recent purchase.. Not in great condition but better than a buckle without tab.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Whilhelm Binder tabbed   RAD Whilhelm Binder tabbed  

RAD Whilhelm Binder tabbed   RAD Whilhelm Binder tabbed  

RAD Whilhelm Binder tabbed   RAD Whilhelm Binder tabbed  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Whilhelm Binder tabbed
    P
    Many

?

I thought you had them all. Sometime before the SOS in February you'll have to get me a list of what RAD buckles you have. My buddy Garry is going to start refining his collection and selling his duplicates. He has around 60 RAD EM buckles so he should have a few your missing.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    I thought you had them all. Sometime before the SOS in February you'll have to get me a list of what RAD buckles you have. My buddy Garry is going to start refining his collection and selling his duplicates. He has around 60 RAD EM buckles so he should have a few your missing.
    Kirby.. How delightful and kind to offer such a proposition... I look forward to this. !! G

?

Same example without a tab..
    Attached Images Attached Images RAD Whilhelm Binder tabbed  RAD Whilhelm Binder tabbed 

?

I am planning on flying in a couple of days before the show and help him sort through his 2000+ buckles. I might be able to find a few I need for my collection. He says he is going to have two tables full of buckles.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    I am planning on flying in a couple of days before the show and help him sort through his 2000+ buckles. I might be able to find a few I need for my collection. He says he is going to have two tables full of buckles.
    2000 ?? Unheard of .. I anticipate the results,,

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    2000 ?? Unheard of .. I anticipate the results,,
    Time to take that 2nd mtg out on the house G!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Time to take that 2nd mtg out on the house G!
    Not that bad.. But 2000 buckles ? Hmmm Yeah I guess a that point the grand children are own their own..
    On a side note... I am traveling to New Hyde Park or somewhere in Queens.. Not real thrilled about my trip !!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    On a side note... I am traveling to New Hyde Park or somewhere in Queens.. Not real thrilled about my trip !!
    when??? That's 5 min from me. You have to stop by if you have a few minutes. If a week day, I might be able to work from home. Hopefully will brighten up the trip!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast