Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Running out of room

Article about: I have a quote for a custom display... I am going to have to find a bigger room... G

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Leave some for others......
    MAP, Thanks !!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Running out of room  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Running out of room
    P
    Many

Quote by Gwar View Post
    wpheaton, Hopefully collectors.....
    Have collector's been buying and selling these new/like new belts and buckles for 70 years now? Your collection is impressive. How long have you been at it? I would like to see your other treasures. Now I understand why you list "Could be anywhere"

?

Michael, By the way... You have a really nice Bruder Schneider, Wein... I hope to pick one up in the fall at the show...G

?

Quote by wpheaton View Post
    Have collector's been buying and selling these new/like new belts and buckles for 70 years now? Your collection is impressive. How long have you been at it? I would like to see your other treasures. Now I understand why you list "Could be anywhere"
    I have been collecting only recently... Although, Back in the 80's I received some very nice things...From my mothers uncles... Only to be lost to a burglary... SA Dagger's medals etc; .. G

a busy boy.

?

Quote by wpheaton View Post
    Vets were tradeing stuff before the war was over. I have items I have owned for 40+ years and they look as good as the day I got them.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    Vets were tradeing stuff before the war was over. I have items I have owned for 40+ years and they look as good as the day I got them.
    Yes, I recently have been seeing ALOT of items in estate clear outs online. I attribute this to the "Vets" family just wanting to liquidate all assets for a quick buck, or lack of respect. Most items were probably stored in "Foot Lockers" for years since the war IMO

Ahh... So that's why I never find any buckles at estate sales.

Whoa Dude, Sweet!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Whoa Dude, Sweet!!
    Thanks (Harry).... I mean Larry , LOL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast