MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Bad condition relic KM helmets

Article about: Hello people. They were found here in Croatia by diggers who are searching for fallen soliders. Strangely, all they take is bones and dog tags, but they leave all the equipment and weapons.

Default Bad condition relic KM helmets

Hello people. They were found here in Croatia by diggers who are searching for fallen soliders. Strangely, all they take is bones and dog tags, but they leave all the equipment and weapons. They took the dog tags, they were KM. They were bombed by partisans with the 150mm or 155mm british cannons/mortars (not sure with what). All of them were killed on the position. Those are their helmets, they still had them on.

1. M35 probably DD + red camo?
    Bad condition relic KM helmetsBad condition relic KM helmetsBad condition relic KM helmetsBad condition relic KM helmets

2. M40 with a shrapnel damage to the back
    Bad condition relic KM helmetsBad condition relic KM helmetsBad condition relic KM helmets

3. M40 in 2 pieces, decal is nice though
    Bad condition relic KM helmetsBad condition relic KM helmets

4. This one is M40
    Bad condition relic KM helmets

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bad condition relic KM helmets
    P
    Many

Default Re: Bad condition relic KM helmets

Hi, did you manage to get some of the weapons? What will happen to remains of the fallen German Soldiers??
    Can you verify the authenticity of the claimed information, Km and all?
    Nice finds.
    Cheers
    Nuno

Too bad about the condition, but interesting helmets nonetheless since you know where they came from.

I'm sure you can set up a nice display with them.

The soliders will be burried on the local military cementary or if they are identificated they will be brought home, i dont know how it goes.
    They didnt have any weapons since they have probably been taken by the partisans. I also have one mortar tail that fell on them.

hello dtv ,you have picked up some nice relics there ,i dont believe there was any red cammo used its probably just normal aging from the ground conditions ,regards james
    Regards James

Quote by col james View Post
    hello dtv ,you have picked up spome nice relics there ,i dont believe there was any red cammo used its probably just normal aging from the ground conditions ,regards james
    Here, i belive it was yellow or white judging by the pins. You can also see 2 shades of green, and the misterious paint.

Bad condition relic KM helmetsBad condition relic KM helmetsBad condition relic KM helmetsBad condition relic KM helmets

This is what hit them, one of a lot.
    Bad condition relic KM helmetsBad condition relic KM helmets