Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Badass helmets

Article about: Didnt want to add this to my SS helmet post. There was more helmets in the lake mud. Have fun

Thanks for the photos --- a bunch of nice ones in there. I reckon you already have this covered but I hope you won't be overzealous in cleaning these

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Badass helmets
    P
    Many

Great finds. Sometimes people have strange reactions to such things. I think it would be great fun finding such items. Lots of history kind of like treasure hunting or metal detecting. Thanks for showing pictures and enjoy you're relic hunting in the future Also if you could post more pictures of you're finds I really enjoy you're posts.

Thanks for the additional pictures of the decalled helmets , I see a nice Quist Luftwaffe and an equally nice NS M35 Polizei helmet.

?

You must get them all into threatment to stop the shock of getting access to oxygen. I cant remember the name of this acid restorer uses for this. but if you do not stop the corrocion then they will vanish in front of you

?

Go in you tube and google metal detecting Denmark overt 50 helmets in a single swamp hole, these are capitulation sites all equipment was buried or thrown into the swamps,,there is a place like this in Holland with thousands of helmets ...

?

What did you use for cleaning??Just water??Oxalic acid??the dried clay attached is really difficult to remove...

Great finds.wow!!!

Nice youtube posting. Hard to say you faked that!!

?

Quote by jezocoh View Post
    more photos
    you won the jackpot with those helmets!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5