Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Beware dubious relic German helmet dealer Wayne Jackson

Article about: Due to my own experience and that of others, Militaria enthusiasts be advised to be very wary of dealing with a former WAF member, Wayne "Jacko" Jackson, who got expelled due to hi

Default Re: Beware dubious relic German helmet dealer Wayne Jackson

No need to try to justify his actions... someone that shows no remorse and literally brags about spending the money you were literally conned out of to your face should be put in jail! As noted before, economic recession/financial troubles is no excuse for someone conning other people out of their hard earned cash, this guy even seems to be proud of it and gloats about it to his "victims"... what an a-hole

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Beware dubious relic German helmet dealer Wayne Jackson
    P
    Many

Under the UK's 'distance selling regulations' you are entitled to a refund without giving any reason. I would look into it if I were you.

British Snyder.
    chris

?

Thanks, Kradspam; did not know about this. Have Googled it and am reading now. PayPal decided that Wayne (Combathelemts) does not qualify as a seller from whom I can receive compensation under their buyer protection plan. I wasn't really surprised.

?

The cheating Trifecta; Snyder, Nowak and now this guy.

Quote by mcmike View Post
    Thanks, Kradspam; did not know about this. Have Googled it and am reading now. PayPal decided that Wayne (Combathelemts) does not qualify as a seller from whom I can receive compensation under their buyer protection plan. I wasn't really surprised.
    I just look at paypal policy you should qualify for it or did I miss something.
    chris

What kind of vacation can 2 people have for $175 bucks? Sounds more like a high rolling night at the local Pub...such a classy guy...people like this do more damage to the hobby than even thieves like Snyder...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

The guy is just a thief , unfortunately out hobby now seems to have many of them as the criminal element see another way to make a dishonest buck !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Chris: I do not know why they denied my refund. I listed the whole story, and included the WAF thread about him to show lack of character. His response to them was that I hadn't returned it within 2 weeks of him shipping it to me. I explained to them that (1) it took 3 weeks just to get to me, and (2) it was sold under false, misleading circumstances, and (3) quoted his email wherein he said to "throw it in the bin [trash]", negating a need to return it in the first place. PayPal did not bother to respond to repeated messages from me.

?

Well, at least I got Wayne's attention. On his web site home page he alluded to me personally: "I have sold 1000's of items over the many years and made many Good friends,,Thank you for your Support & MCMIKE Grow up I have still got your abusive emails calling myself and my whole Family I". I may have implied that, being a cheap crook, his whole family was probably the same dating back to the Middle Ages.

In his mind it is mature and adult to chat people and lie. OK, time to move on. Good luck everybody and be careful with whom you trade!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast