Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Beware dubious relic German helmet dealer Wayne Jackson

Article about: Due to my own experience and that of others, Militaria enthusiasts be advised to be very wary of dealing with a former WAF member, Wayne "Jacko" Jackson, who got expelled due to hi

This guy was cool at the start and friendly. I think partly he didn't know his stuff and he himself bought fakes and passed them on to others. He did do a scam at WAF, I think it was not taking back a faked lid, not sure.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Beware dubious relic German helmet dealer Wayne Jackson
    P
    Many

?

Default No, he is a simple crook.......

Quote by WW2headgearlover View Post
    This guy was cool at the start and friendly. I think partly he didn't know his stuff and he himself bought fakes and passed them on to others. He did do a scam at WAF, I think it was not taking back a faked lid, not sure.
    Unfortunately, this guy is just a crook. I have communicated with several people whom he has cheated. Either he ships the wrong item, or he doesn't ship at all after he has received money. He doesn't do this every time; it appears he only cheats out-of-country customers, usually after he has completed one or two transactions with them. With cowards and petty crooks like Wayne, he probably won't cheat in-country buyers because he knows they may show up on his door step, and he is afraid.

Just read the posts in this thread, and review the threads on WAF and you will see what I mean. When I tried to get him to reimburse me for the helmet he bragged that he was going to have a holiday with my money. As far as "not knowing his stuff" he claims to have been collecting helmets since the '80s. He know his stuff, he is a crook. If you want to do business with him that is your business.

Worse then I thought, didn't know was more then 1 victim. He did have a good start, then something went wrong. I bet he got burned on fakes and said well I'll just pass them off to the un-educated to re-ccop any loss.

I almost bought from him when his site first opened, you know, to help a fellow forum member and all that.

Glad you keeping the word out on him.

Hmmm depression, bad economy and debts etc are no excuse to relieve people of their hard earned cash, no more than a lowlife conning scumbag!...

?

He is still selling, still has his FB page and website. I got blocked, so can't post on there what a crook he is. A few months ago I did contact all of the people who "liked" him on his FB page and show them this link and the ones for his bad press on WAF. Hope that helped cut off his business. Looks like it is time to do it again.

Keep up the good work. I did a Google search on "fake German relic helmets" and this topic came up in the first 20 listings.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5