Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Croatian decal

Article about: Hi all! Checking this shell for a friend. M40 q with the tricolor which is less seen than the usual chessboard. Now there are pictures of decals like that. Someone said that it could be dutc

Default Croatian decal

Hi all!

Checking this shell for a friend. M40 q with the tricolor which is less seen than the usual chessboard.
    Now there are pictures of decals like that. Someone said that it could be dutch national flag, i would probably say the same if i dont know it was found here in croatia. Any options? Also he got an option from someone that this is an freies indien decal, but IMO no way, no remains of the tiger or the letters on the top, and also looks hand painted.
    Croatian decalCroatian decalCroatian decalCroatian decalCroatian decalCroatian decalCroatian decalCroatian decal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Croatian decal
    P
    Many

Looks Dutch to me.

I make no comment on originality.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Any more options on the originality?

Well to me it doesn't look faked and you can even see bottom outline as if age on the paint. There just isn't enough of it to tell what nationality it is I haven't had or examined enough foreign ones to know Ade thinks it might be Dutch and that is possible colors in those foreign decals tell everything. Just my two cents non german units are highly collectible I can say that. timothy

I'm not sure if you ever got an answer as this is a few years old, but this is a Free Indian helmet. They would usually have this tricolour on the side.