Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

DD camo m35 relic

Article about: Hi all ,here's my latest relic addition ,before i start i will add that this lid has graced the forum once before ,it came from a gentleman on here "totenhead " a really great blok

Default DD camo m35 relic

Hi all ,here's my latest relic addition ,before i start i will add that this lid has graced the forum once before ,it came from a gentleman on here "totenhead " a really great bloke to deal with , so many thanks , here she is a camo luftwaffe , ill let the pictures do the talking cheers james DD camo m35 relicDD camo m35 relicDD camo m35 relicDD camo m35 relicDD camo m35 relicDD camo m35 relicDD camo m35 relicDD camo m35 relicDD camo m35 relicDD camo m35 relic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DD camo m35 relic
    P
    Many

Default Re: DD camo m35 relic

Nice looking lid you got there James !!!! Great outdoor pics, the colours really do spring to life !! Nice meeting up today, sorry had to rush off, but needed the bathroom as it were !!! haha

no probs ,i enjoyed talking shop ,ill cherish this one, thanks again, james

James, do you still have any morespace in the loft?????
    Cool relic lid.

Cheers
    Nuno

thanks nuno ,i dont have any more space ,every time i add a new lid at the beginning it pushes one off at the end the modern composites are slowly being replaced with steel ,thanks for looking ,james

Nice collection mate !

If your in Chester sometime in the future, and i am at home, have to have a beer and a good old chinwag !

sounds great , glad you like the relic display ,my only regret is taking pictures in my back garden at the moment its more like a backdrop for the battle of stalingrad

No worries, pictures are ok James, maybe take some better ones later , looks good anyway !

Quote by col james View Post
    the modern composites are slowly being replaced with steel
    In a 21st century world when all our other steel items are being replaced with composites, we collectors are helping restore the balance!
    Glad to hear of your continued contributions James - you definitely have the rust bug!
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "