Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....

Article about: I was wondering what the prices are going for these days. I was offered this helmet for 210, and the tanker set for 275 us.. Annoyed from this ads?   what do you think ?

These were found in russia. I don't think the helmet is from the same grouping. It's a separate deal. I'm kinda leaning towards from a grave. The only reason I say that. I bin looking on interest and a lot of grave robbing in russia. Also why would the dog tag bag be with it too?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....
    P
    Many

If the badge is silver I'll buy the grouping. Since from what you have bin saying, it should be silver to be correct with the badge. I bet your dad could on wrote a book about his experiences

Quote by MrPotts View Post
    These were found in russia. I don't think the helmet is from the same grouping. It's a separate deal. I'm kinda leaning towards from a grave. The only reason I say that. I bin looking on interest and a lot of grave robbing in russia. Also why would the dog tag bag be with it too?
    Like I said, I doubt the dog tag would be whole if from a grave.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

OK good. It's a cool grouping. I'll see what else he has. I know he has more panzer stuff..thanks for everyone's help. I really appreciate it

Default more medals

since im at it, do these have any good value or just common medals? Im sorry about the questions, I just have to make my mind up by tommarrow what I want! Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....Eastern front REALLY nice helmet and medals I had offered to me....

Quote by MrPotts View Post
    since im at it, do these have any good value or just common medals? Im sorry about the questions, I just have to make my mind up by tommarrow what I want!
    I can only suggest that you follow the forum guide lines and post these individually in their appropriate areas.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...s-third-reich/
    If you are required to decide by tomorrow, I suggest you walk away as they would need to be scrutinized separately and this may not happen by then.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

no problem, sorry rbminis, im new to the forum. You can delete the last pictures I posted if you like.

?

If you dont collect these things, why do you ask for the value of them?

I would recommend you to check online to see what the dealers ask for the different items. Good Luck.

Well it's going to be my first purchase so I'm just making sure. Definitely will get the panzer set and the helmet.

?

Mrpotts,

You already worked it out. These are likely grave dug items? good luck with that. As for the rest of you, really? Ned?

Dinger

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast