Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FJ Relic Helmet

Article about: Hi there I just register and i'm new to this Forum !! i'm originally from Caen , Normandy and i've moved to Canada 9 years ago... i sold my complete WW2 U.S , Canadian and pretty much my all

Default FJ Relic Helmet

Hi there

I just register and i'm new to this Forum !! i'm originally from Caen , Normandy and i've moved to Canada 9 years ago...
    i sold my complete WW2 U.S , Canadian and pretty much my all German collection...
    but since i went back to Normandy last summer..i'm just back in the business..
    i just bought this Fallschirmjager helmet in a very relic condition..but it is the only way for me now to get a real one and i love well worn militaria But this is my first Fallschirmjager helmet so your thoughts on this one will be appreciated !!
    (i didn't receive it yet)

thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture FJ Relic Helmet   FJ Relic Helmet  

FJ Relic Helmet   FJ Relic Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FJ Relic Helmet
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: FJ Relic Helmet

Fairly solid relic, looks like a concussion fracture up the back of the lid? Even though the liner is in bad shape most of it seems to be there.....if it were mine I'd probaly take the loose bits of the liner and store them somewhere safe if your displaying the shell.....

I like it!!!! I wouldn't mind a relic Fallschirmjager, like my relic SS, it's probaly the only way I can afford a real one for now....

Great helmet, also like the well worn; "been there" look and the relics.
    Yours look far more better then the one's I had (have).
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Looks like the cream of the crop for us poor folk! lol

I would love to have a helmet like this. Welcome to the forum!

I had one just like it. At least it's the real thing right

No doubts about this or that when it comes from mother nature.

Thank You AMTG , i can't wait to receive it to find out the all about this helmet and what could have cause that back fracture....but you right i will take the loose bits of the liner and store them away because this helmet will be for sure on display . by the way i saw your ss helmet !! very very nice and 100% original so my turn... i wouldn't mind a relic SS plus it looks great with the Helmet stand !!
    have you ever buy from Frontline ? they used to have a lot of SS relics..but i don't know if they are reliable...

Thank you guys for all the comments and the welcome !! and yes it is either spending 10K-14K on a real nice perfect condition one....or 3k-6k to a not so sure to be original....so i chose a 400$ relic but 100% original from battlefield....this one comes fron Arheim Holland, of course i'd prefer from St-Lo but hey i can't be to picky nowadays...but my friend is still in Normandy searching the battlefield for relics so one of these day...

have a great week end y'all !!

?

Quote by blaksaussa View Post
    Thank You AMTG , i can't wait to receive it to find out the all about this helmet and what could have cause that back fracture....but you right i will take the loose bits of the liner and store them away because this helmet will be for sure on display . by the way i saw your ss helmet !! very very nice and 100% original so my turn... i wouldn't mind a relic SS plus it looks great with the Helmet stand !!
    have you ever buy from Frontline ? they used to have a lot of SS relics..but i don't know if they are reliable...
    I got mine through a forum member.....I was very lucky....he makes the stands as well. I have not heard of that dealer....I tend to steer away from dealers in regards to SS items.....too many fakes, even relics......but I will have a look.....but your helmet is really nice....

great pics of a great relic, very nice!

Hi all

Just receive the helmet, and apears to be a big one !! as i can read on the stamp it is a 61 Liner in a 71 Shell ...is there a way to stop the rust or i have to let it in that state ? i'm very happy with my first FJ helmet (and probably the last one ..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast