Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

German Helmet Opinions Please WWII?

Article about: Hi guys, I bought this helmet sometime ago, could you please give me your views?, Regards, Juan

Default German Helmet Opinions Please WWII?

Hi guys, I bought this helmet sometime ago, could you please give me your views?, Regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Helmet Opinions Please WWII?   German Helmet Opinions Please WWII?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Helmet Opinions Please WWII?
    P
    Many

Default Photos Update

More Pictures
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Helmet Opinions Please WWII?   German Helmet Opinions Please WWII?  

German Helmet Opinions Please WWII?   German Helmet Opinions Please WWII?  

Hi Juan, to be honest, this one looks like it was a semi-relic helmet that had some white paint put onto it, then worn back down. It just does not look like a natural wear to me. The white that remains has no significant light scratches/marks or chips. The worn aspect of it all appears to be from "scrubbing" back with some kind of non abrasive material. Leon.

Thanks Leon, no big deal, this helmet belongs to my pre war relics web knowledge, it was not expensive, will use it as deco material, Regards, Juan

Nothing worse when people tamper with or "clean" relics to try and make them more than what they are. Just leave them in their original condition!