Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GERMAN HELMET real or fake please help

Article about: a guy is selling this helmet here for 975.00 Canadian funds is it a real or fake helmet looks to good to be real in my eyes

Default GERMAN HELMET real or fake please help

a guy is selling this helmet here for 975.00 Canadian funds is it a real or fake helmet looks to good to be real in my eyesGERMAN HELMET real or fake  please helpGERMAN HELMET real or fake  please helpGERMAN HELMET real or fake  please help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement GERMAN HELMET real or fake  please help
    P
    Many

?

Original shell, Everything else bad!

FAKE as a fake thing on a fake day in July

And on an M40 too. boy oh boy. Rip off .com

DECALS are good

Put some distance between you and this one. The decals are poor fakes, especially the bird. Not to mention that liner, which might be of Czech post war origin but certainly not wartime German. Also Heer M40's with two decals are essentially non existent. Honestly, get that book I mentioned by Ken Niewiarowicz. He has them for sale for $75 on his site germanhelmetsinc.com. That $75 will save you thousands if you are going to seriously collect into the future.

It might be a nice idea to become a full member here too if you are going to be around a lot. If for no other reason than to get rid of the adverts. They really annoy me every time my membership runs out. It helps to support the running costs of the forum which are not inconsiderable.

ok can you tell me whats wrong with it.. so I can let the seller know and what would it be worth

?

Decals are certainly bad. Everything is bad other than the shell. Cheers, Sean.

?

Its an M40 with double decals which are VERY rare they are also obviously bad,. Non German liner, Non German liner pins, Smooth paint finish.. M40's were textured feldgrau and not a bit of genuine looking wear on the whole helmet. Cheers, Sean.

Quote by rodhand316 View Post
    DECALS are good
    No they are really not.

Quote by rodhand316 View Post
    ok can you tell me whats wrong with it.. so I can let the seller know and what would it be worth
    I would not bother talking to him about it. It's worth the value of the stripped shell which is about $100 to a re-enactor. With respect you are shopping in the wrong places.

that's why im here thanks everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast