Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

German Helmet, What Model?

Article about: Thanks for all the information and input. What would the Luftwaffe Stahlhelm mean? Sorry for my ignorance on the matter but I am not a collector, just ended up with this helmet during the co

Default German Helmet, What Model?

I have a WWII German helmet that I got from Old Joe about 43 years ago. He told me he took it off a dead soldier on the battlefield in Germany. I will make an attempt to post pics if it doesn't work maybe someone can help me do it. I do not know what model it is or value and any assistance would be great.
    Thanks for any help.
    German Helmet, What Model?German Helmet, What Model?German Helmet, What Model?German Helmet, What Model?German Helmet, What Model?German Helmet, What Model?German Helmet, What Model?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Helmet, What Model?
    P
    Many

?

HI There!
    The model is M40.I cant help you with the value.

Cheers.
    Emanuil

It is a Luftwaffe helmet mate and I think it is an m40. Some of the other boys here will be able to give you better info.

Yup that's an M 40!.....
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

Somewhere in the $500-600 range.

That was just of interest. ^

But this is also something to note:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Helmet, What Model?   German Helmet, What Model?  

German Helmet, What Model?   German Helmet, What Model?  

Interesting, Mo. Lot #'s can be the same, but different branches? I'm not crazy about the Heer decal on that helmet.

There is nothing wrong with Mo's Q Big Foot Heer decal. In my opinion it is a text book example. Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    There is nothing wrong with Mo's Q Big Foot Heer decal. In my opinion it is a text book example. Jim G.
    OK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast