MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

German helmets sealed up in a german tunnel in Jersey, Channel Islands.

Article about: I have this photo on file and thought you might like to see it. it was taken I believe in the early 1970's by a keen photographer Mr Maurice Delanoe. It shows just a few on the thousands of

Default Re: German helmets sealed up in a german tunnel in Jersey, Channel Islands.

That's an impressive collection! I wish I was around when they were dirt cheap, my first and only stahlhelm cost over £100... just a little more than 50p! I'm pleased just to have one, but I hope to greatly expand my collection eventually when I'm not a poor student!

I'd love to see a photo of your whole collection, if you put one up.

Mat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German helmets sealed up in a german tunnel in Jersey, Channel Islands.
    P
    Many

Default Re: German helmets sealed up in a german tunnel in Jersey, Channel Islands.

I could well be going to the wrong gate,the one I have tried is just up from the vic in the valley more or less opposite the mushroom tunnel and yes my mate is a Jerseyman born and bred but still resident

Hi Mat,
    I wish I had a photo of all of my collection but I don't have one. I have never seen it all in one go myself. I have after all these years picked up loads of kit and stashed it away. Your seeing pics here of kit I have not seen for years so its fun for me to see it as well.

Ford 369, for sure your knocking at the wrong door, you might want to call me when your next over here and i will get you to Aladdin's cave.
    D.

thanks for the kind offer I will be over some time next year and give you a call,you may recognise me ,last time I saw you it was leaving the car boot sale in st Brelades back in august ,you were just leaving as myself mr wife and daughter arrived
    Nigel

Quote by JERSEY 34 View Post
    Hi Mat,
    I wish I had a photo of all of my collection but I don't have one. I have never seen it all in one go myself. I have after all these years picked up loads of kit and stashed it away. Your seeing pics here of kit I have not seen for years so its fun for me to see it as well.

Ford 369, for sure your knocking at the wrong door, you might want to call me when your next over here and i will get you to Aladdin's cave.
    D.
    Why is it all stashed away? Lack of space? I don't think I could hide them away, I'd just have to put up lots of shelves!

Mat

Nigel,
    I am sure I would recognise you especially as you seem to know me..... oop's
    Not a problem give me a call.
    D.

Mat,
    I collect right across the board, and do have a fair amount of kit. I will sort it one day but knowing its there is fine for now.
    D.

Quote by JERSEY 34 View Post
    Mat,
    I collect right across the board, and do have a fair amount of kit. I will sort it one day but knowing its there is fine for now.
    D.
    Fair enough. I'd love to see it all together when you do.

Mat

I only know you by sight and reputation and remember when you had the shop in town,I will give you a pm when I know details of our next trip over,also we have mutual aquaintances in the cios

Hi Mat,
    When that day happens you'll be first to see the pics.

Nigel,
    I didn't know I had a reputation, hope its a good one.
    D.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast