MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer M40

Article about: Hello, this M40 SD Heer is up for review. I've asked the seller 3 days ago for better pics but without response so these would have to be good enough to further. It is said to be found in a

?

Default Heer M40

Hello, this M40 SD Heer is up for review. I've asked the seller 3 days ago for better pics but without response so these would have to be good enough to further.

It is said to be found in a mire or marshland in Narva, so it is well preserved. The liner looks dark, do you think that's just from the water or from combat (blood)?

It's my first relic lid i'm posting so how would you evaluate this helmet? It's well preserved for being outside in almost 70 years with paint, liner and decal still intact so it would rise a little bit.

Thanks// Al
    Heer M40Heer M40Heer M40

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M40
    P
    Many

Liner is just dark from age, would like a better pic of the decal but its good IMO.

?

Thanks for your reply. Indeed I will post better pics when I get them.

What would you maximum pay for it?

/Al

Good and original, don't pay much though. Maybe $50?

?

Hi kradspam. I thought it would be worth more? It's up in 50$ now anyway but will probably rise since it's 4 days left. I mean it has a liner and decal, but my experience with relics is none since I have never had one. You do certainly know more than me, I actually thought 80$ would be good.

Regards Al

Try to get it, dont pay too much im sure it looks better in hand than in the pictures.

?

Yeah, we'll see how it ends. Any recommendations to preserve/ threat the rust?

Quote by sweguy View Post
    Keep in a dry place and rub a thin layer of bees wax into it!...

Quote by sweguy View Post
    Did you get it?

Maybe $50 was a little harsh, but not too far away I'm thinking.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast