Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Hello guys please read!

Article about: My name is Sean and im 17. I like collecting ww2 German helmets. I have two in my collection so far and im looking for a third. Can anyone sell me or find me a original relic ww2 German helm

Default Hello guys please read!

My name is Sean and im 17. I like collecting ww2 German helmets. I have two in my collection so far and im looking for a third. Can anyone sell me or find me a original relic ww2 German helmet with one visible decal? Some kind of decal you can definitely make out. Im willing to pay with my first paycheck from my new first job. If anyone can help it would be gladly appreciated. I just love German WW2 helmets with a passion and i wish i had friends my age that was into history and these items as i am. So far i have a relic HEER m35/m40 reissue and a no decal relic m40. Thanks for your time and for your help. I'd really like to spend about 50-100 US dollars for it and times are hard and i dont have much money. Thanks guys, hope to hear responses soon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello guys please read!
    P
    Many

Hi Sean, relic helmets for that price range can certainly be found but not with a decaln in recognizable condition.
    That almost doubles the price these days. Also if the helmet is in another country you could pay $50 shipping!
    You should save a few weeks pay if you want a nice one.
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thanks Dan!

I agree with Dan, save for a month or two and get something really worth having, you'll be glad you did!

Thanks sandgroper

There's a double decal relic for USD 175 in the Classified section

Double Decal Relic Heer Helmet - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics