Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Helmet M 35 complete attic found

Article about: Hello Lads just need your help please I'been offer to buy this beautiful Lufftwave M 35 helmet found in an attic during some work and cleaning which they been carrying out they are elderly p

Default Re: Helmet M 35 complete attic found

Hi,thats a fair offer,this one could sell for a touch more but what ever you do,please do not try and "dig out" the decals. This helmet is better left as it is/ i.e a nice M35,thats had a 1940 overpaint. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Hi Leon I'm gonna definitely keep as it is untouched !!! I know some individuals are using perfect replica decals Baking in oven etc. And then selling as originals ! and loads of them !!! No is not my case I hate do this ,there is plenty of fakes already !! That's why I'm buying helmets with clean history we may say . Paul

Quote by Grenadier Biermann View Post
    Hi Leon I'm gonna definitely keep as it is untouched !!! I know some individuals are using perfect replica decals Baking in oven etc. And then selling as originals ! and loads of them !!! No is not my case I hate do this ,there is plenty of fakes already !! That's why I'm buying helmets with clean history we may say . Paul
    Hi Paul,i think we may have got "crossed wires" on the term dug out! What I mean is do not try and remove any of the 1940 over paint to expose the decal underneath. For every over paint left well alone you will find ten messed with ones. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Got ya O.K. Regards Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12