Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Here are some of my Battle damaged helmets

Article about: Hello, This will be my first thread started on this site. I love battle damaged items with a lot of character. Here are some of my helmets. This first helmet is from Ukraine it was found aro

mattc
    ?

Default Here are some of my Battle damaged helmets

Hello,

This will be my first thread started on this site. I love battle damaged items with a lot of character. Here are some of my helmets. This first helmet is from
    Ukraine it was found around Cherkassy, Korsun area in Ukraine. I purchased it in person from a local villager at a bazaar.

Matt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Here are some of my Battle damaged helmets   Here are some of my Battle damaged helmets  

Here are some of my Battle damaged helmets   Here are some of my Battle damaged helmets  

Here are some of my Battle damaged helmets   Here are some of my Battle damaged helmets  

2. # ADS

240stevek
    ?

Default re: Here are some of my Battle damaged helmets

Matt,
    Bring that 1 to the Max.
    I would love to see it in person.

Steve

Default re: Here are some of my Battle damaged helmets

Thats a beauty , i like it , cheers Raymond

mattc
    ?

Default Re: Here are some of my Battle damaged helmets

Hello,

Thanks for good words. Here is another I have for you all. It is form the Eastern front in Russia.

Matt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Here are some of my Battle damaged helmets   Here are some of my Battle damaged helmets  

Awesome helmet Matt , is that shrapnel still inbedded in the helmet , if so a special item in your collection , cheers Raymond

Very nice examples!

Cheers, Ade.

?

Nice helmets which is for sure seen battles
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

mattc
    ?

Hello,

I love this helmet, it is a great example of the ferocity of battle back in the Eastern front.In response to the shrapnel matter in the helmet hole. The matter appears to be organic, wood like in nature. I have some other great helmets I will display on the thread as well.

Thanks,
    Matt

mattc
    ?

Default Re: Aother Battle damaged helmet

Hello,

Here is another helmet of mine. It was found at positions where the 32nd infantry division fought at the Demjansk pocket. Still had
    both decals remaining, very cool!! Maybe a officer due to not having decals removed as regulations ordered then. I hope you like it.

Thanks,
    Matt

Here are some of my Battle damaged helmets  

240stevek
    ?

Matt, Post some pictures of your Winter Camo KIA helmets.
    You must have old pictures on file?

Steve