Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe relic

Article about: Just to share what was my very first ever helmet purchase from around 12 years ago and was the start of my interest in collecting world helmets from most conflicts and time periods ,the brea

Default Luftwaffe relic

Just to share what was my very first ever helmet purchase from around 12 years ago and was the start of my interest in collecting world helmets from most conflicts and time periods ,the breadbag strap was added post war but great for display unfortunately there is no liner present on this m35 QuistLuftwaffe relicLuftwaffe relicLuftwaffe relicLuftwaffe relic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe relic
    P
    Many

?

Quote by James C View Post
    Just to share what was my very first ever helmet purchase from around 12 years ago and was the start of my interest in collecting world helmets from most conflicts and time periods ,the breadbag strap was added post war but great for display unfortunately there is no liner present on this m35 QuistLuftwaffe relicLuftwaffe relicLuftwaffe relicLuftwaffe relic
    Nice Helmet..I would remove the bred-bag strap since conditions does not match the helmet

Good looking Helmet James, out of interest how many do you now own.

Only problem with fitting the bread bag strap to the helmet is that the prongs on the strap get get damaged, I agree it would be better to remove it, I learned the hard way after doing a similar thing with a strap on a helmet.

Thanks Robin to be honest my relic stahlhelm collection has thinned down over the years to a few core favorites mainly due to selling on or tradingLuftwaffe relic

Still very impressive though James.

Thanking you kindly Robin