Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

M18 and M42 relic helmets with liner and one with chinstrap

Article about: Hello I found this helmets in the near of Mainz in Germany myself The M18 have a 62 liner and seems that it taken part on the last fights against the US-Army 1945 or earlier The complete fro

Default M18 and M42 relic helmets with liner and one with chinstrap

Hello
    I found this helmets in the near of Mainz in Germany myself
    The M18 have a 62 liner and seems that it taken part on the last fights against the US-Army 1945 or earlier
    The complete front is missing of it, likes a granade hit
    the M42 seems to be shellsize 68 or bigger and it was smashed
    It have a Chinstrap stamped with 42 and the complete liner in not so good condition
    What do you think about this Wonderful relicts good or bad?
    I am thankful for all posts and Ideas
    Best regards
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M18 and M42 relic helmets with liner and one with chinstrap   M18 and M42 relic helmets with liner and one with chinstrap  

M18 and M42 relic helmets with liner and one with chinstrap   M18 and M42 relic helmets with liner and one with chinstrap  

M18 and M42 relic helmets with liner and one with chinstrap   M18 and M42 relic helmets with liner and one with chinstrap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M18 and M42 relic helmets with liner and one with chinstrap
    P
    Many

Relics aren't everyone's cup of tea, but I like these ones. Two honest remnants of the desperate fighting that took place in the last days of the war in Europe.

B.B.

A couple of interesting relics there Bavarian. I don’t think many people would go to such extreme measures to a fake relics in this condition so I’d say they are the real thing. Personally, although I love relics and have some myself I would want something in better condition however they are a real piece of history and could make an interesting display especially if they’re cheap.

Wonder if the helmet was attached to someone's head when it was run over? A relic of a lost time. Very violent and sad.

Hello
    I not bought them in the internet
    I found them myself by digging in the forest
    Regards

TWS
    ?

Very cool finds! I wish that when I lived in Germany I had time to do some relic hunting like that. Clearly they are original and you pulled them out of the ground yourself. Relics in this condition are not very valuable from a monetary standpoint, but make great conversation pieces. Including the story you can tell your friends about how you found them.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."