Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Heer single decal relic.

Article about: Hello one and all,just thought i would share with you my "new"single decal Heer M35,as dusty and rusty as they come,straight out of a position near Saldus,latvia.The decal shows ve

Default M35 Heer single decal relic.

Hello one and all,just thought i would share with you my "new"single decal Heer M35,as dusty and rusty as they come,straight out of a position near Saldus,latvia.The decal shows very little detail,although you can see the metallic element to it in the right light. I always fancied having a relic lid to go with my decent conditioned helmets so this one is my little "mission acomplished!" I think this one may just be up your street too Col JamesLOL,. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Heer single decal relic.   M35 Heer single decal relic.  

M35 Heer single decal relic.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Heer single decal relic.
    P
    Many

Default Re: M35 Heer single decal relic.

You sure thats an M35 Leon ??

It looks like a 35 with a missing vent, or it could be a 40 with a rotted vent. Either way i like it!..

Nice helmet

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    It looks like a 35 with a missing vent, or it could be a 40 with a rotted vent. Either way i like it!..
    Hi,yes it's an M35 with one missing vent,well spotted amoungst all that rust Gunny!!

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi,yes it's an M35 with one missing vent,well spotted amoungst all that rust Gunny!!
    lol, well Herr Gunny had a 50/50 chance of getting it right !! haha On the right side picture, it just seemed to me that the vent hole was pressed into the shell rather than being an insert aka M35

Judging by the thickness of the rolled rim and the right vent, i would put my bet - M40.

Quote by DTVPKING View Post
    Judging by the thickness of the rolled rim and the right vent, i would put my bet - M40.
    HANDS UP!!! I am guilty as charged! Totenhead & DTVPKING, you are both correct,i just had a close look and it is as you chaps say an M40. I need new glasses!! LOL, makes more sense to as it is a single decal with no sign of an over paint to the national shield. Leon.