Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 relic helmet from kurland

Article about: Hi Guys Just wanted to share these pics of an M35 relic from Latvia

?

Default M35 relic helmet from kurland

Hi Guys

Just wanted to share these pics of an M35 relic from Latvia
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 relic helmet from kurland   M35 relic helmet from kurland  

Last edited by Luis22; 08-08-2008 at 03:24 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 relic helmet from kurland
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: M35 relic helmet from kurland

The helmet is nice and have the white camo under the fieldgrey repaint. But the wire is post war attached, due of different condition. After the light cleaning in oxalic acid you'll get an excellent example!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hi Luis22

Welcome to the forum, do you have a pic of the inside of the helmet?

Greetz

Nick VR

?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    The helmet is nice and have the white camo under the fieldgrey repaint. But the wire is post war attached, due of different condition. After the light cleaning in oxalic acid you'll get an excellent example!
    Hi Thanks for your reply. The wire is made of copper, its covered with a greenish-gray color. I believe that copper does not rust ?? I got a pic of the helmet after it was ground dug..according to the digger he found it buried in sand no mud??

hi, look of helmet is good for relic found , wire is add in post war!

?

I believe the wire is also original, is made of copper , the sides of the helmets where the wire is attached are worn out. I also have this pic from the digger that sold to me see below:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 relic helmet from kurland  

240stevek
    ?

Luis22 did you get this helmet on ebay?
    I Think I see 1 of the helmets I bought in the above picture before it was cleaned.
    Not sure.

?

Hi Steve

Yes I bought it on e bay from a Latvian digger, the guy has some fantastic finds!!

Great find,
    If the wire is original (and look's to be as per post digging photo) it would add to value considerably.Look's like we have the same interest and i can't get enough pic's of relic Helmet's
    Please send us more
    Tom

?

Quote by Tom Bennett View Post
    Great find,
    If the wire is original (and look's to be as per post digging photo) it would add to value considerably.Look's like we have the same interest and i can't get enough pic's of relic Helmet's
    Please send us more
    Tom
    Hi Tom,

I bought several helmets from the same Digger in Latvia this guy has found some very cool stuff ( hulls from Tiger Tank, Pieces from a Panther tank, machine guns etc...) He recently sold some very cool helmets on Ebay . I can provide you with his e mail address if you are interested.I know he I selling some ss helmets unfortuanately they are out of my reach(around $350)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast