Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Single Decal Relic Helmet!

Article about: I have just recently purchased this helmet from Latvia, and i had a few questions on it. What kind of decal could this be? It is impossible to clearly make out but i was wondering what was t

Default M35 Single Decal Relic Helmet!

I have just recently purchased this helmet from Latvia, and i had a few questions on it. What kind of decal could this be? It is impossible to clearly make out but i was wondering what was the common decal that would go on an m35 single decal helmet? Also what would the value of this helmet be? What are yous guys opinions on this here helmet? Is the crack in the helmet from battle damage? It looks like the edge of the crack is rusted so i think it was broken before it went into the ground. Also the original liner band and chinstrap were found with this helmet! Any comments and answers welcomed!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Single Decal Relic Helmet!   M35 Single Decal Relic Helmet!  

M35 Single Decal Relic Helmet!   M35 Single Decal Relic Helmet!  

M35 Single Decal Relic Helmet!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Single Decal Relic Helmet!
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum. This looks as though it would have been a single decal M35 HEER helmet , quite possibly it was a 1940 upgrade as you see no sign of there having been a national shield on the other side. As for the damage , your guess is as good as mine as 70 years in the ground can do all sorts of things to steel! As for value , not a great deal, maybe £40-£50. Here's a picture of my "rust bucket" to compare!! Leon.M35 Single Decal Relic Helmet!

Thanks for the info! I love the look of that helmet!,
    Cheers Sean