Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M40 Relic Stalingrad

Article about: by MAP Looks like some kid did it but pictures can be deceiving..... btw...I like relics. It's nice to have a few mixed in with the broader helmet collection. Me too, to be honest. But I'm n

Default M40 Relic Stalingrad

I'm probably driving everyone crazy posting and asking is this real or not, but I really want to buy some relics before I leave Stalingrad for good. So, without further ado, is this M40 good? And if so, how much is it worth?

M40 Relic Stalingrad

M40 Relic Stalingrad

M40 Relic Stalingrad

M40 Relic Stalingrad

M40 Relic Stalingrad

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Relic Stalingrad
    P
    Many

?

I would say that it's a real, nice relic and I wouldn't pay any more than maybe 100 USD. You should wait for other opinions though

looks ok.

Thanks guys. I'll wait tonight to see what others have to say. If I get some positive opinions, I may buy tomorrow.

Original relic shell not in bad condition for a relic. timothy

It is an original shell, I would not pay to much though, it is nothing special unless you know where it was recovered from, then it has more interest. You may be able to pin it down to a battle. Leon.

Timothy, Fallschirmjäger, thanks. As for price, what do you think? I'm just looking for what would be a good/reasonable buy.

MAP
    ?

My two cents. I picked up a winter camo relic for less than $100 and a nice battle damaged (bullet hole front to back) for $50. Both showed heavy rust but they were still solid.

This was over here in the US. Not sure if that was high or low but gives you a perspective.

btw....did someone draw "googles" on this helmet?

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    My two cents. I picked up a winter camo relic for less than $100 and a nice battle damaged (bullet hole front to back) for $50. Both showed heavy rust but they were still solid.

This was over here in the US. Not sure if that was high or low but gives you a perspective.

btw....did someone draw "googles" on this helmet?

Michael
    Thanks, Michael. Yea, I'm not sure what those lines are...

MAP
    ?

Quote by fallbarbarossa View Post
    Thanks, Michael. Yea, I'm not sure what those lines are...
    Looks like some kid did it but pictures can be deceiving.....

btw...I like relics. It's nice to have a few mixed in with the broader helmet collection.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast