Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My German WWII relic helmet collection

Article about: All these helmets are from Estonia or Latvia. Mostly battlefield finds or from old houses. As I do not need all of them any more I plan to sell most of them soon. Most helmets are M40 model

Default My German WWII relic helmet collection

All these helmets are from Estonia or Latvia. Mostly battlefield finds or from old houses. As I do not need all of them any more I plan to sell most of them soon. Most helmets are M40 model but there are also M35 and M42 models. NB! SS decals are fake!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My German WWII relic helmet collection   My German WWII relic helmet collection  

My German WWII relic helmet collection   My German WWII relic helmet collection  

My German WWII relic helmet collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My German WWII relic helmet collection
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My German WWII relic helmet collection

Good stuff, bro. I may be interested in buying one soon. Keep me posted~
    ~Dean

That light green one is pretty funky - Would be interested to see some more close ups of that one.

I'm afraid that light green one is overpainted after war. For me this paint does not look original because there is no paint inside at all. I will make some close up pics today. I like also the fist one - overpainted black with sealed vent holes. I think this helmet was used as some kind of vessel after WWII by our local village people.

Nice collection of relics. Jim G.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the SS decals are both fakes.

No problem, I know decals are fakes and also bad fakes:-). When I got this helmet dekals were already there. But good news is that it is easy to remove them, they are not painted so I hope nail polish remover will help.

I will post also pictures of 2 more relics from my collection, both M42 type and found from Estonia. If You are interested in any, please send me a message.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My German WWII relic helmet collection   My German WWII relic helmet collection  

here are some close up pics of the green helmet for VoksJager. I belive it is not original paint but old repaint. As I got this helmet almost for nothing it is not a modern fake.

What an interesting green! Definatly post war paint as the inside doesnt match. Nice HKP shell though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast