Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

My good friend Boddoer/ ssovetsk

Article about: I just find Very Very weird the 2 HD helmets pop up over time On ebay and BOTH Look like there from the same hand..I have been collecting Relics right up to the top shelf camo's for more tha

Default Re: My good friend Boddoer/ ssovetsk

Quote by broady View Post
    Someone know this seller "fotobaltic". He offer me his WW2 GERMAN M42 COMBAT MEDICS HELMET, NAMED
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/WW2-GERMAN-M...p2047675.l2557

Is it same person? And is it trusted seller?
    This is big money for me and I wish to ask you for advice. I not want bad helmet in my collection, but price is really good if helmet is original. I can risk and by helmet directly, hope seller is honest and will send it to me.
    Do you really think a seriously underpriced original red cross helmet can survive on ebay for more than 24 hours ?
    You are not that lucky. Bargains are for most a once in a lifetime opportunity and gone before you can even ask for opinions.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My good friend Boddoer/ ssovetsk
    P
    Many

Well, if You do not like that helmet and You also got 50% refund, so why not to sell it to me? I offered You $50 and I will also pay for shipping. It will be a good deal for You and also for me:-). You will get some profit and will get rid of that helmet You do not like. I will get the helmet I like. It is a nice battle damaged helmet, with or without decals.

I did decide to leave a neutral FB and not a Neg as cgp1066 suggested. Allthough his record of fakes is high, I have to judge it based on my experience only. I did get a part refind, otherwise it would have been a Neg. Thanks for the help on this.

And hopefully this thread will help people to stay clear of this Latvia fake peddler.

$50US will not make me any money. I paid $30 shipping also. Who said I didn't like it? I like the battle damage.

Well, for me Your problem with that helmet seems a little bit strange. You got it almost for nothing. You think is it a fake and somebody faked it to sell it for 70 bucks. I do not belive someone will do it. Not because I know many latvians but because it is just stupid to do it. I do not know that seller but it just does not seems logical.

OK, You paid $30 for shipping. My offer is: I will pay You the full sum You paid for it, I will pay for the shipping. OK? If not - what is the problem? Is it still a pretty good helmet for $50 You actually paid for it?

EDIT--- please do your negotiating via PM and not in full view of the forum thank you
    Doug B Moderator.
    Last edited by DougB; 11-06-2012 at 11:09 PM.

?

There are 8 Relic helmets for sale in the classifieds on this forum from well respected members ( yes one is mine ) some of which have been for sale for some time so why do people continue to get fleeced or buy junk on flea bay !!!

Some of the prices might be cheaper but liked many things you get what you pay for and if you want something for nothing you are going to get junk and or fakes !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Why? It's because ebay has buyer protection and there is deals to be had, bidding is fun etc. I do buy outside ebay as well.

But I still looking for a luft decal relic, you have one?

Frundsberg, I understand you want to defend Latvian friends. And there is many good Latvia sellers and diggers. But these decal are fake 100%. Whether seller knew they fake or others give to him to sell and they faked it, we don't know.

I told you it does make sense. He was hoping for more money, like $150. It was auction not buy it now price. I paid $99US total. IF this guy didn't have item auction information private [why???] you could see this. I like the battle damage and will keep it for now.

?

Quote by WW2headgearlover View Post
    Why? It's because ebay has buyer protection and there is deals to be had, bidding is fun etc. I do buy outside ebay as well.

But I still looking for a luft decal relic, you have one?
    Merely pointing out that buying from sources you can trust can alleviate many of the problems encountered with the large piles of junk that get sold every day on fleabay !! I thought this thread was about such items !!

I did have a nice Relic DD Luftwaffe helmet from Narva but unfortunately it has been sold,

regards

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Yes makes sense, but there are also many GOOD eBay Latvian sellers and other good European sellers and diggers, where deals sometimes can be had.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast