Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My M40 Double decal Luftwaffe from Kursk with battledamage

Article about: Hello, here is my M40 DD Luftwaffe helmet that my father and I digged out together with some other helmets like SSH-40s this summer near Kursk, were 1943 the biggest tankbattle take place I

Default My M40 Double decal Luftwaffe from Kursk with battledamage

Hello,
    here is my M40 DD Luftwaffe helmet that my father and I digged out together with some other helmets like SSH-40s this summer near Kursk, were 1943 the biggest tankbattle take place
    I think it is a Luftwaffe helmet, because there is no rust were the eagle ant the shield were and inside the dome the Blue Colour is visible
    Ive posted times ago the ,,Beasts just for fun" and there I posted my other relicts that i digged out
    the helmet were destroyed on the rear, I dont know if it was a headshotdamage or a piece of a granade that destroyed him.
    I hope you enjoy this helmet and give me more information about it.
    Best regards,
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My M40 Double decal Luftwaffe from Kursk with battledamage   My M40 Double decal Luftwaffe from Kursk with battledamage  

My M40 Double decal Luftwaffe from Kursk with battledamage   My M40 Double decal Luftwaffe from Kursk with battledamage  

My M40 Double decal Luftwaffe from Kursk with battledamage   My M40 Double decal Luftwaffe from Kursk with battledamage  

My M40 Double decal Luftwaffe from Kursk with battledamage  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My M40 Double decal Luftwaffe from Kursk with battledamage
    P
    Many

Nice relic, but i'm not sure it was DD. I'm not seeing any evidence of a decal on either side - they could have been there, but i'm not sure how you could tell.
    Also a DD M40 is rare.
    Nick