Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

my small relic collection

Article about: thanks for going into more detail about the panzerfaust i thought it would be inert please ignore my stupid question ,it makes for a superb centre piece ive only ever seen one example before

Default Re: my small relic collection

really nice tastefully displayed collection ,what i also like is the white background ,it really makes your relics stand out regards james

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my small relic collection
    P
    Many

The dude that had the Helmet with that huge hole didn't know what hit him. lights out pal! you just got your head knocked off!

very good

Thank you everybody for your kind compliments, i wasn't sure of the result at the beginning but looks like you like it , i was afraid to create a rusty relic junkyard in my computer room.
    and of course it looks better in reality than the pic, the blank wall will be for framed pictures and framed medals and still have to hang my mortar ammo crate, but now you makes me happier with my display !!
    i'm going to add halogene bulbs to create a museum like atmosphere...
    It feels good to have feedback from other collectors !! have a great week end y'all

more shots....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my small relic collection   my small relic collection  

my small relic collection   my small relic collection  

IMO the mark under the ss runes comes from the hook of a cover, explaining the remains of decals ...am i right your thoughts on this ?
    thanks

compliments when compliments are due my friend ,i like the fact you have continued the display theme on the whole as relic items ,when you start mix and matching with more minty items it doesnt quite work ,i totally understand what you mean when you say looks better than in the pictures ,for some reason pictures just dont do full justice ,can i ask about the panzerfaust antitank rocket relic ,am i correct in saying its the whole unit including launcher , whats the story behind it ,oh and i take it its inert regards james

Proper lighting has a great effect on relics

Thank you Col James !!! IMO you are 100% i doen't work mixing relics and minty items, i tried, i failed the panzerfaust is a 30M Klein, found in Kurland on ss positions, of course deactivated but complete !!!

?

The panzer Faust , m24 ,egg granade, and nice cond. ss lid are my fav. Items! Relics seem to tell a more realistic story,IMO .very nice job,
    Cheers,
    Dean.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast