Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

my stalhlhelm relic grouping

Article about: as i have already shown individually all three helmets i thought i would share some group pictures enjoy james

Default my stalhlhelm relic grouping

as i have already shown individually all three helmets i thought i would share some group pictures enjoy james my stalhlhelm relic groupingmy stalhlhelm relic groupingmy stalhlhelm relic groupingmy stalhlhelm relic groupingmy stalhlhelm relic groupingmy stalhlhelm relic groupingmy stalhlhelm relic grouping

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my stalhlhelm relic grouping
    P
    Many

Default Re: my stalhlhelm relic grouping

Dumbstruck indeed,think i'll go suck an egg,nothing left to say over and out.minnie.

?

lovely helmets col. what are the prices of old helmets in this condition now? id love one as an example to go with my paperwork from carl here,regards george

thanks MM glad you popped in to have a look the m35/ m40 is always a difficult one to id when in relic form so im not 100% sure which one i have but it was sold as the m35 so i have to believe this and george i picked up the m16 and m35 a few years back at a fraction of what they are today i think i payed under 50 pounds sterling for each but now the prices even for relics has maybe tripled this price thanks for you interest james