Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Origial M34 Police Helmet?

Article about: Hi everyone. I'm a relatively new collector and made a bid on the pictured helmet. Owner says it's original but admits the decals are post war. Asking 80 euro. Just wanted some feedback. Tha

JB7
    ?

Smile Origial M34 Police Helmet?

Hi everyone. I'm a relatively new collector and made a bid on the pictured helmet. Owner says it's original but admits the decals are post war. Asking 80 euro. Just wanted some feedback. Thank you in advance for your time.Origial M34 Police Helmet?Origial M34 Police Helmet?Origial M34 Police Helmet?Origial M34 Police Helmet?Origial M34 Police Helmet?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Origial M34 Police Helmet?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Origial M34 Police Helmet?
    P
    Many

An original Heinrich Mandelartz Feuerschutzpolizei helmet.
    Pity about the decals - maybe the originals were scratched off and replaced with these?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Origial M34 Police Helmet?  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hi JB7
    Welcome to the forum
    I would wait & find one on these or a similar M34 model with original decals. Don't know your financial situation, but these type helmets with original decals can be found for a "reasonable" price. Maybe save up for a while & find an honest one ?