Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Original M42 helmet from WW2 used by the west german Bundespolizei

Article about: here is one of my specialest items in my Collection, a M42 that was used in WW2 by the Luftwaffe and Postwar it was used from the Police the 3 rivetholes were welded, but the complete rough

Default Original M42 helmet from WW2 used by the west german Bundespolizei

here is one of my specialest items in my Collection, a M42 that was used in WW2 by the Luftwaffe and Postwar it was used from the Police
    the 3 rivetholes were welded, but the complete rough blue colour and the owners name (from the wearer from the helmet in WW2)were just overpainted
    The name that was overpainted called Mauser like the manufacturer of the K98 rifles
    the Lot is CKL68 51 and a ner liner was put in
    The chinstrap fixed on sweated bails like in the M1 Shells and the chinstrap was painted black
    I think it was the original chinstrap from WW2 but im not an expert on this field of Knowledge
    Im thankful for all comments and ideas
    Best regards,
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original M42 helmet from WW2 used by the west german Bundespolizei   Original M42 helmet from WW2 used by the west german Bundespolizei  

Original M42 helmet from WW2 used by the west german Bundespolizei   Original M42 helmet from WW2 used by the west german Bundespolizei  

Original M42 helmet from WW2 used by the west german Bundespolizei   Original M42 helmet from WW2 used by the west german Bundespolizei  

Original M42 helmet from WW2 used by the west german Bundespolizei  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original M42 helmet from WW2 used by the west german Bundespolizei
    P
    Many

So you got that one in the end, I was also trying to buy that helmet, but at some point the seller stopped replying and then the offer was deleted haha.
    Sure an interesting helmet.
    Luis